No doubt, cleaning your home appliances is very important, especially if you intend for them to serve you for a long time. Sure enough, the market these days is pretty much filled with all sorts of cleaning solutions that will easily satisfy even the most refined as well as genuinely sophisticated needs and requirements. Nevertheless, most of those solutions are pretty much filled with various chemicals, which are not all too good for the environment. Keeping in mind all the climate changes and how those affect the world around us, perhaps it would be best to learn more eco-friendly ways of cleaning the appliances. Well, here are some idea for you:
- Even though you may place a container with baking-soda inside your fridge in order to neutralize all the unpleasant smells, this will not help you deal with the issue of scrubbing the interior walls. Well, there is a better solutions. All you have to do is get some water and equal amount of vinegar and shake it nicely. Then you can use the substance to scrub the walls of the fridge. Of course, it is highly advisable to use a soft rag if you do not want to scratch those walls.
- You can always wipe the interiors of your home appliances by coming up with a very straightforward solution. Simply mix a couple of cups of hot water with a half of a teaspoon of club soda and castile soap and you will get yourself a genuinely potent cleaner for all kinds of purposes. It is going to easily remove all the stains as well as all the grease. This is especially great for cleaning the dishwasher you own. Even those the dishwasher may look pretty clean on the outside, it does not necessarily imply that it is the same on the inside.
- Mold can easily appear within your fridge or the dishwasher. Perhaps you do not know this, but breathing in the spores produced by the mold can be very dangerous for one’s health. Hence, it is very important to make sure that you deal with the issue properly. One cup of water mixed with half a cup of hydrogen peroxide should do the trick nicely. It is very potent and will easily eliminate all the mold inside your appliances. However, you must keep in mind that the mix can easily irritate your skin, so it is highly advisable to wear glove during the process.
- One must not hesitate to clean the glass surfaces. These are just all too hard to clean, unless you know the secret formula that is. Indeed, you can pour some club soda inside the spray bottle with some squeezed lemon. The mix is great for cleaning any glass surfaces. It can easily clean your microwave glass, dishwasher glass and even your windows, which is pretty convenient indeed.
- Do not forget that the coils of your fridge are also accumulating plenty of grease and dust over time. Hence, it is incredibly beneficial to pull the fridge away from the wall and use your vacuum cleaner to thoroughly clean the coils. That way, your fridge will not need as much energy to keep on cooling the interiors and it will save you some money on energy bills. It is also a whole lot more beneficial in terms of environment.
Of course, some issues cannot be resolved by simply cleaning the appliances. Well, for some of the harsher problems you can always get in touch with qualified as well as experienced technicians from the repair service, who will always be more than happy to help you.